Women try on hats in a variety of colors in Moscow, March 1966.
Photograph by Dean Conger, National Geographic
Does anyone still wear a hat?
But if it’s coming from the left side of the map, shouldn’t it be an izquierdo?
Sometimes I’m really bad at adulting.
FWIW, I crushed this round.
(via Red White and Blue American Flag Pants for Men | Bonobos)
So one of the things that I often don’t know how to reconcile about myself is that while a free speech lover who supports people having the right to burn the American flag in protest I am also a flag rule stickler and detest when people fly the flag at night without proper illumination or don’t fold it properly when taking it down or wear it like it’s a fucking cape. Mainly because I think you should be respectful unless your disrespect is the entire point.
There is a woman known to me and my friend as Bus Rule Lady because she rides the 16th Street buses and will loudly remind people of rules like YOU CAN’T EAT ON THE BUS or MOVE BEHIND THE WHITE LINE.
I’m thinking of nominating her for a CNN Heroes award.
Hipsters who dress like Jackie from Roseanne -
Tumblr is like that boyfriend who drives you crazy 90% of the time but does such good stuff with the other 10% that you can never really break up with him. And also the sex is really good.
P.S. that is also what it is like to date me.
I called the company wanting to know if there were any other purchasers that called with the same complaint and they said yes you are probably having an allergic reaction to the deodorant. Even though it supposed to be all natural. —
Long Lasting Natural Deodorant | Tom’s of Maine
Of all the cults out there, the cult of natural is the one that makes me want to barf most.
Natural doesn’t mean hypoallergenic. Nature, in fact, is the main reason Claritin exists. I’m not sneezing at artificial pollen.
ANYWAY, I didn’t find what I was looking for here, but Google proved I’m not going crazy.
According to my dash…