You know how gay men always annoyingly pick out which Golden Girl or Sex & The City character they are? Do you think in olden times, protogays did that with Little Women or Pride and Prejudice?
Oh that one thinks he’s the Elizabeth, but she’s really just the Mary.
11 Notes/ Hide
- hidinginthesleevesofmycoat likes this
- ideleteme likes this
- c-newt likes this
- definitelynotbruce likes this
- resurrecthobbes likes this
- year36 likes this
- cakesandcourage likes this
- sleeplessinsouthie said: My friends and I do that with The Hours.
- imwithkanye likes this
- redrunningfox said: I’m the Mary, you’re the Rhoda!
- ursaminorjim likes this
- chrisafer posted this